Bridge the Gap Training & Consultancy
- Bridge the Gap Training and Consultancy (BTG) is committed to excellence.
- BTG believe in success. We believe in people and we believe together, we can all make a difference.
- BTG believes we can achieve; we can do and be safe in all that we aspire to do.
- Let us help you to feel the same as we do.
With 30+ years’ experience working within the health and community services sector, we are your specialist in professional development, safety advisors, trainers and consultants who will inspire, motivate and encourage your people to think, to act and be mindful in all that they do.
Our inter-active workshops include case studies and self-reflective practice which allows for each person to explore their personal attitudes, beliefs and behaviours. Our workshops are designed to encourage each person to be the best person they possibly can be.
Bridge The Gap is a SafeWork NSW Approved Training Provider to facilitate their training programs for Health Safety Representative Training (5 day course) and Health Safety Representative 1 day Refresher Training Course, as well as the Introduction to Return to Work Coordination 2 day training course.
Skills Validation / Staff Capability
BTG offers Skills Validation / Staff Capability to a number of our training programs. Skills Validation / Staff Capability is an excellent risk management strategy which allows your organisation to ensure your workers’ skills are validated, and that they are capable of safely performing their allocated tasks. This assists your organisation to ensure work is conducted in a safe manner, is consistent and appropriate to your requirements.
A Skills Validation Program also assists you in meeting one of the seven (7) action areas of the Australian Work Health Safety Strategy 2012 – 2022 - Staff Capability.
BTG also offers a range of soft skills programs, professional development programs, e-Learning modules, emotional intelligence workshop, consultancy services and mentoring & coaching in a number of specialised areas in supporting your business to further enhance the quality of life for your clients living within the community.
- The colour tabs on your right hand side will take you to our programs, public courses, e-Learning modules and much more.
- Our friendly facilitators, Robert Watson and Deborah Wood will encourage your staff to gain the knowledge and skills in achieving their tasks and your organisational goals resulting in positive outcomes for your clients and our community.
- So please consider BTG for your workplace future training and professional development.
Please contact BTG for a free consultation and no obligation quote.